GSoC 2011 weekly report #3

This week, I worked on trying to get Android.mk files working, it looks like using the Android Toolchain standalone (I found in the docs how to use it cleanly) was more fruity, I started working on cross compiling GDAL and it looks not too bad. Using makefiles got me to more compile mistakes than anything else. Next week I’ll discuss with Marco what we should do (use android.mk or not).
The plan for next week is to finish off working with GDAL and start looking at QWT.
This week I also tried the new NDK to see if it made any difference but id does not look like.
The new scripts are in github
Cheers Marco

Leave a Reply